Target Off Campus Drive : Target Off Campus hiring fresher for Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and 2021 2022 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Target :
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. We make Target our guests’ preferred shopping destination by offering outstanding value, inspiration, innovation and an exceptional guest experience that no other retailer can deliver. Target is committed to responsible corporate citizenship, ethical business practices, environmental stewardship and generous community support. Since 1946, we have given 5 percent of our profits back to our communities. Our goal is to work as one team to fulfill our unique brand promise to our guests, wherever and whenever they choose to shop.
Job Description :
As an engineer, you serve as a technical specialist delivering the engineering that powers the product. You develop keen insight into the technical architecture and design to deliver robust and scalable software components. You constantly demonstrate the depth of your expertise by solving engineering problems. You are passionate about the quality of software and balance between speed of delivering new features and robustness of the software components you implement. You can handle operational issues with little or no oversight. You actively review code to ensure the software quality and functional accuracy is maintained across the team. You are keen to learn the design and architecture of the product and participate in ceremonies that can influence both.
Job Title : Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an engineer, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Use your technology acumen to provide input to assist with evaluation of new technologies and contribute to the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of services. Contribute to research and proof-of-concept initiatives for new technologies and assist with code review and design review, writes, organizes and maintains code based on designs. With guidance, delivers high-performance, scalable, repeatable, and secure deliverables. Participate in structured construction, automation, debugging, and implementation activities, ensuring architectural and operational requirements and best practices are met. Participate in disaster recovery planning and disaster recovery activities and participate in functional integration and regression testing and ability to automate test scripts. Resolve frequently encountered technical issues and monitors systems capacity with minimal assistance. Search and understand metadata about various data sources and metrics. Adhere to change and incident management standards and expectations.
Education and Skills :
- Woman Engineer(2021 or 2022 batch) with a Computer Science or Information Technology or Circuit Branch specialization
- CGPA or Aggregate of 6.5 or 65% and above with no active backlogs
- Passion for learning new tools & technologies
- Team player mindset with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to follow through with ideas and deliver on commitments
How To Apply Target Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here