Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive: Tata Electronics Off Campus hiring fresher for Engineer Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and 2022 / 2023 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Engineer Trainee|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Tata Electronics :
Tata Steel group is among the top global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum. It is one of the world’s most geographically-diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world. The group (excluding SEA operations) recorded a consolidated turnover of US $19.7 billion in the financial year ending March 31, 2020.
Job Description :
To learn, contribute and apply your engineering skills, knowledge and abilities in a fast-growing greenfield manufacturing organization.
Role and Responsibility :
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Knowledge on the core subjects: Fluid Mechanics. Solid Mechanics, Machine Design, Manufacturing processes, etc
- Understanding of key operational concepts of inventory, supply chain management, manufacturing processes, etc
- Knowledge of Time study, MTM, MOST study
- Familiarity with data analysis, process improvement projects, LEAN
- Awareness of the latest technological developments in own field of study
- Program Coordination
- Schedule Management
- Customer communication
Education and Skills :
- BE/BTech in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial, Production, Chemical
- Graduate of 2022, 2023
How To Apply Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page: Click Here