Tata Power Off Campus Drive : Tata Power off campus hiring fresher for Graduate Engineer Trainee Role for B.E, B.Tech graduates and 2023 batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Tata Power :
Tata Power is a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy. We enable the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500. We carry around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants. We have been a part of the rich heritage of the internet in India. Over the last 25 years, enterprise-enabled services have been essential to the adoption of digital services in the country. Connectivity is an essential fabric of sustenance for the economy. We are committed to enabling Industry leaders in this New World of Communications™, with our unique promise of delivering secure connected digital experiences.
Job Description :
Fire & Safety We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of B.E. / B. Tech (Fire & Safety) and would graduate in 2023.
Role and Responsibility :
- Identification and control of workplace hazards & ensuring the legal requirements for health and safety to be maintained at the workplace.
- Understanding the principles of TSHMS, Risk assessments, JSA, Method statements and implementing risk mitigation plan w.r.t. Fire & Safety
- To engage and influence employees / contractors & coach individuals on Safety toenable them to successfully discharge their responsibilities as per TSHMS and to maintain specified goals.
- Implementation of CSCC.
- Knowledge about ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, EPM, TBEM & S+5S.
- Site audit shall be carried out to check and verify all hazards are identified and Control measures mentioned in HIRA/JSA implemented at site.
- Sharing of Best Practices & Driving team towards implementation.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Others
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Others
- Experience Required 0-0 Yr
- Active Learning , Active Listening , Administration and Management , Building and Construction , Category Flexibility , Chemistry , Complex Problem Solving
How To Apply Tata Power Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here