Trane Technologies Off Campus Drive : Trane Technologies off campus hiring fresher for GET /PGET Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.SC / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||GET /PGET|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Trane Technologies :
At Trane Technologies, we challenge possible by thinking bigger, acting bolder and taking actions that not just improve our own performance but influence global change. Our world contends with unprecedented challenges. Our future has never been more uncertain. Urbanization is dramatically reshaping our communities, our resources are more constrained that ever before, and climate change is accelerating at an astonishing rate. We believe it is time to challenge industry norms and be at our most creative every day. To get there, we’ve committed to ambitious sustainability goals and we will change the way the world heats and cools buildings and moves refrigerated food, medicines, and other perishables. Global change starts when we each have the courage to act. And when we act, we boldy go.
Job Description :
This role is responsible for working with controls engineering team members of Trane strategic business units to identify business and technology vulnerabilities during product development phases of the Trane Technologies Product Development Process and recommend security requirements to address them. Assessment responsibilities will include test artifacts for coverage related to security aspects, hands-on threat modeling, hands-on vulnerability assessment services, hands-on penetration testing, and coaching of less experienced analysts.
Role and Responsibility :
- Developing and maintaining application software. This will involve understanding the functionality/requirements and performing various SDLC activities like design, development and testing.
- The individual will be responsible for timely quality software deliverables
- The individual will need to work independently with minimal support.4. The individual will need to have good communication & customer handling skills
Education and Skills :
- BE/B.Tech/ M.E/M Tech degree (Computer Science or Electronics)
- Any certified course with C#.NET Technologies in reputed training institutes
How To Apply Trane Technologies Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here