Varian Off Campus Drive : Varian Off Campus hiring fresher for Java Developer Role for B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Java Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Varian :
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers company, we envision a world without fear of cancer. For more than 70 years, we have developed, built and delivered innovative cancer care technologies and solutions for our clinical partners around the globe to help them treat millions of patients each year. With an Intelligent Cancer Care approach, we are harnessing advanced technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning and data analytics to enhance cancer treatment and expand access to care. Our 10,000 employees across 70 locations keep the patient and our clinical partners at the center of our thinking as we power new victories in cancer care. Because, for cancer patients everywhere, their fight is our fight.
Job Description :
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Role and Responsibility :
- Work in capacity of a software engineer as part of Analytics team to design Business Intelligence product.
- Programming in java Sprint boot/Maven framework.
- Data streaming, data transfer through messaging queue to storage using spark/java/python based ETL.
- Gather a good understanding of requirement and help other team members to translate it into technology solution.
- Deliver development supporting artifacts like Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams based on requirement analysis and design
- Document the technical implementations and evangelize with development teams
- Follow process and produce quality deliverables supporting the process
- Participate in software design and review activities
- Develop / innovate solutions to complex problems
- Participate in sprints and component backlogs refinement
- Participate in troubleshooting complex issues in production and resolving defects.
- Develop and demonstrate high quality prototypes / modules and finished applications that meet the desired goals, quality and are well documented
Education and Skills:
- BE, B Tech, MSc, MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- Experience (Years): 1+ years or Fresher
- Languages: Java, J2EE / Python
- Exposure to SQL or Snowflake or Mongo or any Database is good to have.
How To Apply Varian Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here