Walmart Off Campus Drive : Walmart Off Campus hiring fresher for Grad intern Role for Bachelor’s / Master Degree graduates and Any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Grad intern|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Walmart :
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.3 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Job Description :
You will work on multiple domains like multichannel supply chain to complex retail systems in the point of sale, finance, logistics and transportation domains .You’ll create game-changing solutions / applications using cutting-edge technology and streamline process through innovation. We’re constantly reinventing how we save people’s money in our retail stores, online and through their mobile devices, and we do it in an unexpected ways. Whether you’re analyzing data, simplifying the supply chain or creating solutions to make this planet more sustainable, what you’ll be really doing is redefining the customer experience and making lives better. You get to work on a wide spectrum of technologies and heterogeneous platforms such as Java, Hadoop, Cassandra, ERP, Middleware tools, low latency messaging systems, machine learning and open-source frameworks
Role and Responsibility :
- Lead design, development, and deployment of the assigned products.
- Translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth.
- Measure and improve KPIs such as on-time deliveries/wait time/labor utilization/capacity utilization.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issue.
- Work with rock star engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process – Analyze data to provide actionable insights.
- Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the organization.
Education and Skills :
- Any degree graduate
- No work experience needed
How To Apply Walmart Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link: Click here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here