Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive : Wolters Kluwer Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Enterprise Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Wolters Kluwer :
Wolters Kluwer (AEX: WKL) is a leading global provider of information, software, and services for professionals. We serve customers in more than 180 countries, operating through four divisions: Health; Tax & Accounting; Governance, Risk & Compliance; and Legal & Regulatory. The Company is committed to helping professionals improve the way they do business and solve complex problems with confidence in an ever-changing world.
Job Description :
The Associate Enterprise Software Engineer role is to design, develop, troubleshoot, debug software programs, support and maintain internal WK applications in different hosting providers. Looking for highly talented and eager engineering graduates looking to join an impact driven and collaborative teams. Leadership potential, prior work experience (internships, projects, and co-ops) and general interest in technology and its business applications are a plus.
Job Title : Associate Enterprise Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Chennai
Experinence : Fresher – 1 years
Role And Responsibility :
- Write requirements (Use cases, functional specifications, systems and business context diagrams), Designs, develop, troubleshoots and debugs software programs used for internal WK applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications to support the business.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Analyze requirements, test (test cases, test data, test automation using selenium, performance testing) and integrate application components and ensure that system improvements are done accurately with highest quality.
- Maintain and support applications in different environments including traditional hosting providers, private cloud, and public cloud (including AWS and Azure).
- Manage and support application environments including operating systems, database (Oracle, SQL Server, and others) along with the operating environments.
Education and Skills :
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Technology, or related field.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- An interest in Information Technology and in Information Services and Software space
- Experience in developing SQL queries utilizing RDBMS (can include any of these – SQL Server, DB2, and/or Oracle) to validate test results and/or create test data to execute test cases.
- Practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills with attention to details
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment demonstrating strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience including presentations to senior management, peer groups and associates
How To Apply Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here