Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive : Wolters Kluwer Off Campus hiring fresher for Test Automation Engineer Role for Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science graduates and any batch graduates. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Test Automation Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Wolters Kluwer :
Enablon, a Wolters Kluwer business, is the world’s leading provider of Sustainability, EHS and Operational Risk Management Software. Enablon offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry and is consistently recognized as a global leader and visionary for enabling the sustainable company through technology. Enablon provides enterprise-wide software solutions for small and large companies and is an extremely broad platform with a proprietary programming language, more than a hundred modules, and highly configurable. Therefore, each customer solution is unique.
Job Description :
The Upgrade Test Automation Engineer must be knowledgeable in the functionality of the standard Enablon solution but also ramp-up on the Client’s specific configuration to properly test the upgrade. The Specialist documents issues identified and works with the Upgrade Services team to remedy them. The Upgrade Test Automation Engineer is ultimately responsible for ensuring the quality of the upgraded solution, prior to the Client’s review. Lastly, this role will be also responsible for having proficient understanding of the software test methodologies and procedures to ensure testing efficiency and high level of product quality.
Role And Responsibility :
- Participate in review of Client solution requirements for testability
- Develop, review, and execute test plans and test scripts for Clients in the Sustainment phase of the customer lifecycle
- Participation in the support of continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automation testing strategies
- Submit, track, and escalate, if needed, any issues found during testing to ensure that they are resolved
- Reproduce issues when necessary to assist in resolving issues
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Test automation and testing tools
- Ability to listen, discern critical information, provide appropriate empathy, form judgments, and recommend solutions based on existing available data
- Team oriented, cooperative, and flexible
How To Apply Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here