Zeta Off Campus Drive: Zeta Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate System Operation Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Zeta :
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Job Description :
As an Associate of System Operations within the Zeta Production Engineering team, you will work with predefined Operational metrics. You will require monitoring, detecting & dispatching any anomaly noticed in the Zeta Product suite to the second level.
Job Title : Associate System Operation
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher – 6 months
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsible to issue an acknowledgment in Time and maintaining key responsibility on MTTA (Mean Time To Acknowledge).
- Ability to correlate alerts and create a meaningful picture to conclude an impact.
- Ability to understand and correlate logs to problems.
- Record and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed Service as quickly as possible.
- Assign unresolved Incidents to the appropriate Resolver Group.
- Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes.
- Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals.
- Associate Incidents with other records. (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, RCA, IAI, etc.)
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests.
- Verify resolution with users and resolve Incidents in the ITSM tool.
- Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident and/or Problem Manager.
- Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement to the Incident Coordinator or Shift Lead.
- Owns all Incidents and Service Requests throughout the lifecycle.
Education and Skills :
- Qualification: BE, BTech, BSc IT
- Fresher or 6 months of experience in Monitoring distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Nmon, Nagios, and Grafana would be an added advantage.
- Preferably from a Payments and Banking domain.
- Knowledge of basic ITIL concepts of Alerting and Incident Management.
- Exposure to working in a 24/7 production operations support environment and Incident Management.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts
How To Apply Zeta Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here