Alvaria Off Campus Drive : Alvaria off campus hiring for Associate Engineer, Product development Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Alvaria :
Alvaria is the world leader in enterprise-scale customer experience (CX) and workforce engagement management (WEM). We are technology innovators in call center software, cloud contact center solutions, workforce optimization and customer service experience. The future of customer experience takes shape with solutions that are scalable, resilient and secure. Our name is derived from Latin for “hives” – nature’s perfect form for millions of years – bringing you solutions that are scalable, resilient and secure, with efficiency, speed and pinpoint accuracy. ALVARIA™. Reshaping Customer Experience ™.
Job Description :
With direct management and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher, an Associate Engineer contributes as a team member for development, unit testing, and defect resolution of a specific area of a product component or test tool component. The Associate Engineer leverages computer programming languages and other specific technologies required to develop and maintain the component at a novice level.
Job Title: Associate Engineer, Product development
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Analyzes, programs, debugs, and does ongoing modification to selected areas of a software component, under the mentorship of more senior staff.
- Code may be used in commercial end-user applications, prototypes, or in test tools or other supporting programs.
- Using the required programming languages and other technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of application components.
- Completes internal documentation and procedures for ongoing maintenance of the code and for the use of the code by other developers.
- May interact with internal cross-functional members to better understand system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Develops and/or executes implementation according to the project plans and priorities provided by more senior staff.
- May participate in development in any of a range of product areas such as thin client, rich client, server, installation, communication layers, and so forth.
Education and Qualification :
- 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Four year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred).
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Novice level knowledge of engineering tools, methods and processes.
- Ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Strong service and teamwork skills.
- Works on projects of limited complexity.
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Ability to use technical concepts to solve routine problems.
- Performs under direct management, supervision, and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher.
How To Apply Alvaria Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here