Empower Off Campus Drive : Empower Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Developer Software Role for engineering graduates with degrees in Computer Science, Information Science, Electronics and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Empower :
Built on a foundation of trust, integrity and promise, we proudly serve over 71,000 outstanding organizations and more than 17 million individuals. ¹ We take great pride in helping people with saving, investing and advice, while providing them with the tools and resources they need to help reach their financial goals. We’re continuing to grow — and innovate — every day. Our sole focus is on helping Americans achieve the future they imagine. That mission starts by delivering advice, personalized guidance and critical support. We strive to meet the unique needs of everyone we serve and embrace the opportunity to inspire them along their journey.
Job Description :
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
Job Title : Associate Developer Software
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Doing the right thing includes giving back through our ACT (Associates. Communities. Together.) Program in personal ways that matter most to our associates. And Empower supports their passion to help through a dollar-for-dollar charitable donation match and two paid volunteer days annually.
- Being inclusive means celebrating our differences, which is driven by our diverse mix of Business Resource Groups (BRGs) and the activities and events they sponsor.
- Continued growth is achieved through partnerships with professional football and soccer teams as well as PGA and LPGA Tour professional golfers. These relationships that further reinforce and promote our brand are headlined by Empower Field at Mile High — our exclusive naming rights to the place the Denver Broncos call home..
Education and Skills :
- 0-1 years of experience, fresh engineering graduates with great attitude and excellent academic background
- Fresh engineering graduates with degrees in Computer Science, Information Science, Electronics and any other related branch with minimum 60% aggregate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Great attitude towards work and has a proven track record of high performance in the academics.
How To Apply Empower Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here