Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for Transportation Specialist Role for Bachelor’s degree degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Transportation Specialist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 Years|
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers)
- Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed is a plus.
- Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Ability to scope out business and functional requirements for the Amazon technology teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools are used by NOC.
- Must be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-24 months of work experience
- Fluent in (read, write and speak) languages.
- Good communication skills – Trans Ops Specialist will be facilitating flow of information between external
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here