Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive : Thomson Reuters Off Campus hiring fresher for Operations Specialist Role for Bachelor’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Sales Operations Specialist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 years|
About Thomson Reuters :
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of business information services. Our products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting, trade and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news service, Reuters.
Job Description :
The Customer Success Team is a strategic partner and advocate for customers of Thomson Reuters. The team is focused on delivering value and building loyalty for long-term client retention and expansion. This is accomplished by sharing product and solution information, addressing customer issues, and helping the sales team with upsells and renewals.
Role and Responsibility :
- Renewal activity (preparing for meetings, creating, reviewing, and correcting quotes, etc.)
- Pre-call planning, account planning/research, accessing account information from multiple reports housed in various formats (i.e. SFDC, MyAccount etc.)
- Administrative reporting and review such as commissions, A/R, and retention
Education and Skills :
- Degree-level education is required.
- Potentially new graduate (Bachelor’s degree equivalent) who is eager to learn with interest / background in accounting, law, or tech
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in Customer Success, Customer Service / Support, and / or SaaS implementation
How To Apply Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here