Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for Catalog Specialist Role for Bachelor’s Degree and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Catalog Specialist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
Amazon.com is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Marketplace Business Operations team as a Business Operations Specialist. This position offers an exciting introduction to the Amazon Marketplace and provides a training ground for success.
Role and Responsibility :
- You will directly work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on Marketplace teams.
- Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners, and management.
- The candidate should have a track record of delivering results, experience processing large amount of data and report generation & management.
- The candidate should be clear and use data to drive their communication with stakeholders.
- The candidate should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here