Deloitte Off Campus Drive : Deloitte Off Campus hiring fresher for Support Analyst Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Support Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 1 Year|
About Deloitte :
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Job Description :
This position is responsible for providing Service Support for various software applications, with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, accuracy and timelines. Keep users informed about their Incident’s status at agreed intervals. Log all Incident/Service Request details & functions as the first point of contact for users.
Role and Responsibility :
- Customer handling skills – Call etiquettes
- End to End ticket management
- Basis ITIL concepts of Incident, problem & change management is must
- Experience in managing voice & non-voice support (Calls, chats & email)
- Adhering to SLAs like response time of an email & chat. ASA for calls & etc.
- Performing as per set standard on metrics like C-SAT, AHT, FCR, schedule adherence, escalation threshold, quality scores, & etc. Zero RED light calls for entire year. Understanding on above metrics is mandate
- Client value add, prioritization of issues, VIP support and calculating business impact are basic expectations from the person who would work in this role
- Process incoming service requests, incidents and change requests and formulate appropriate response
- Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails
- Triage and troubleshoot issue(s) reported on all applications
- Report and record any new defects on all applications
- Communicate with end users including external (non- Deloitte) client users, this includes contacting Partners, Directors and Senior Managers from client organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve technology related issues on technologies such as MS Office, and custom-built applications primarily on Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, Active Directory and DPASS)
- Provision user accounts for external (non- Deloitte) client users
- Have passion on technical knowledge learning and be a quick learner
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of information in a timely manner
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed, in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing work and adjusting to changing business demands
- Exceptional attention to detail, relevancy, authenticity, and accuracy of information gathered; ability to structure, organize and synthesize data quickly with the end-user perspective in mind
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, delivering a consistent high level of performance
- Exceptional attention to detail and willingness to work in a demanding and results-oriented global business environment with frequently changing priorities
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, prioritize and multitask work assignments, take ownership and adhere to strict internal quality assurance processes.
Education and Skills :
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 year experience
- Excellent Customer service (Phone / Chat / Emails)
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency
- Proficient with MS-OfficeService
- Now experience preferred
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Customer Service experience
How To Apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here