American Express Off Campus Drive : American Express Off Campus hiring fresher for Customer Service Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / B.Sc / MBA graduates and any batch graduates. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Customer Service Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 3 years|
About American Express :
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
Job Description :
We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsible for successfully managing relationships between operations teams and Corporate Card Clients.
- Interact with multiple clients internal and external.
- Consult and provide technical assistance to clients by providing accurate and timely resolutions regarding customer issues(misapplied payments, flexes, waivers, hierarchy maintenance, reinstatements etc)
- Educating clients in relation to Corporate Card policies and procedures.
- Managing requests relating to card issuance, multiple forms of account maintenance, document preparation, guarantee of payment processes and all servicing aspects for new or existing account set up.
- Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information.
Education and Skills :
- Graduate with 0 – 3 years of Prior Experience.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Shift Hours – 24X7
- Good English language skills, verbal and written
How To Apply American Express Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here