Volvo Off Campus Drive : Volvo Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate System Verification Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Associate System Verification Engineer
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.
Job Description :
We are now looking for a Application Support within Quality and Support Function, selected candidate will be part of Support function based out of Bengaluru, India supporting all our Global solution deliveries
Role and Responsibility :
- Design, develop and maintain software verification deliverables for the system of Interest.
- Analyze SW E2E/Functional Requirements and derive SW test design.
- Develop and maintain SW test specifications based on the derived test design
- Review SW test design and develop SW tests.
- Perform SW test execution according to defined SW test plans and prioritizations by the software verification leader.
- Ability to understand verification plans and requirements.
- Follow the process and guidelines of embedded software verification.
- Assist the Software verification leader in performing verification activities based on project needs.
- Support in technical communication to stake holders regarding questions of requirements & verification.
- Participate in cross functional and regular meetings with Product Platforms and Product Owners/System Owners.
- Actively involve with deliveries like Platform, Requirements, SW Development Teams, machine test feedback, etc.
- Support in communication to internal/external stakeholders (CPMs, Product Owners, SW leads & TnPO )
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (BE/B.Tech/M.Tech)
- Deep knowledge in ECU software verification, System testing, verification tools and test environments
- Proficient & knowledge of automotive communication protocols CAN, J1939, UDS etc
- Proficient and Knowledge on Vehicle Architecture, ECUs, ECU Diagnostics.
- Experience in tools / LabView programming / Test Stand or similar tools in automotive ( CANoe, CANalyzer)
- User interface E2E testing. Like instrument cluster, Infotainment system
- Preferably knowledge and experience of creating automated tests for Android App UI, using pycharm, Appium with robotframework, or similar to trigger UI elements, evaluate images.
- Knowledge on Software / Hardware concepts, Control System & testing
- Hands on experience on HiL test rigs environments.
- Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & on Testing Life Cycle
- Knowledge on GIT, JIRA etc.
- Knowledge on CAPL & Python.
- Excellent spoken and written English
How To Apply Volvo Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here