Ansys Off Campus Drive : Ansys off campus hiring fresher for Technical Support Engineer Role for B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Technical Support Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 Years|
About Ansys :
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Job Description :
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to support our customers on all aspects of their real world engineering simulation projects and integration of Ansys software(s) in their design workflows and grow Ansys’ business. You will use engineering knowledge to provide technical post-sales support, find solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges, and channel customer feedback to improve Ansys products. You will be a part of our positive, dynamic team of enthusiastic and passionate engineers striving to deliver the highest quality solutions to our customers, advancing your knowledge, experience, and your impact on the success of our customers and Ansys.
Role and Responsibility :
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques of Ansys Mechanical products to provide highest level technical support to Customers and Channel Partners
- Interact with customers to help diagnose issues, as well as research and find solutions to a wide variety of large-scope, complex problems, to improve customers’ productivity and satisfaction with ANSYS products
- Develop simulation best practices, solutions, FAQs for knowledge base
- Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with customers.
- Develop technical expertise in one or more simulation areas
Education and Skills :
- Ph.D, Masters or Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical/Applied Mechanics/Aerospace/Automotive)
- A minimum of 0-2 years of experience in use of relevant ANSYS software or other commercial software (can be obtained or partially obtained in a university setting)
- Sound Knowledge of Structural mechanics & Finite Element Analysis
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions to difficult problems
- Engaging personality, engineering curiosity and willingness for continuous learning
How To Apply Ansys Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Offical Facebook Page : Click Here