Adobe Off Campus Drive : Adobe off campus hiring fresher for Software Quality Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Adobe :
Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.
Job Description :
The Adobe Photoshop team is looking for a talented Quality engineer. As a part of the Photoshop Engineering team, you will spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. The ideal candidate is clearly who is adaptable to an agile environment, passionate about new opportunities in desktop application and has a proven track record of success in testing new features and products. Creating such reliable, scalable, and high-performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, desktop technologies and practical experience testing customer-facing products
Job Title : Software Quality Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Noida
Experience : Fresher – 5 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Drive, define and evolve automation tools and strategies for testing components, work with product owners to identify and generate test data
- Timely escalation of any anticipated delays, blockers and issues
- Timely execution of test scenarios
- Identify gaps and suggest process improvements
- Develop and execute test strategies to ensure product quality
- Design/test from customer viewpoint to ensure a good product experience. Have to be good at customer advocacy.
- Work closely with development team to design and deliver the key product features
- Sense of complete ownership – own, complete end to end testing and delivery of assigned features
- Think out of the box to identify both functional and non-functional test scenarios
- Triage defects raised and prepare consolidated defect reports
- Create and maintain acceptance test cases, regression test suites and other relevant testing documents
- Strong background in Exploratory Testing, with good lateral and critical thinking skills.
- Providing technical expertise to the projects and mentor junior team members
- Growing the overall technical knowledge & expertise of the team
Education and Skills :
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or any related field.
- Overall experience of 0- 5 years in software testing and quality engineering domain
- Expertise in automation framework – like JUnit, NUnit, Selenium etc
- Exposure to any scripting language (Python,Perl etc)
- Experience with REST based web service is desired
- Knowledge of programming languages C/C++/Java is added advantage
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Process-oriented with high attention to detail and good follow-through
- Knowledge of agile processes and best practices
- Experience in desktop and web application testing
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in agile environment is strongly desired.
- Great attention to detail and ability to identify, isolate and defects in complex software features
- Excellent communication skills required
- Product based testing experience is added advantage
How To Apply Adobe Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here