Cadence Off Campus Drive : Cadence Off Campus hiring fresher for Technical Communications Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Technical Communications Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Cadence :
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
Job Description :
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Writes and produces product documentation and other content to support software releases
- Produces related release collateral, such as video demos, blogs, application notes, rapid adoption kits, error messages, nuggets, or man help, under the supervision of senior colleagues
- Contributes to the definition of an appropriate structure and organization for the documentation of one or more individual products
- Acquires and organizes source material, including applicable specifications and engineering write-ups
- Analyzes and acts on reports for monitoring documentation completeness and quality; for example, comparison reports between software and documentation, CCR reports, other metrics
How To Apply Cadence Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here