Intel Off Campus Drive: Intel Off Campus hiring for Graduate Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Graduate Intern|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Intel :
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Job Description :
Pursuing Master’s in Hardware Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science Excellent Problem solving skills combined with good communication skills required to work in a high dynamic cross team and cross site environments.
Education and Skills :
- Usage of any Post-Si debug tools (e.g., logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, things like ChipScope on FPGA’s, etc.)
- C/C++ and Python are the most useful languages for our work.
- VLSI concepts -Power Management / Reset o Familiarity with FW (embedded uC) debug ARC or Extensa LX-series uC preferred
- Knowledge of ARM PM concepts (e.g., P/Q-channel) o General clocking concepts (PLL’s, RO’s, etc.)
- Ability to debug interactions between different microcontrollers
- Understanding power delivery concepts, VR interactions, etc. -Mesh / Coherency
- Knowledge of coherence algorithm (MESI, MOESI, MESIF, etc.).
- Experience with SoC fabrics (AXI, ACE or other AMBA protocols).
- Understanding transaction flows through the system. – PCI Express (we can leverage this expertise for other IO’s, like CXL).
- Familiarity with any generation of the PCI Express specification
- Usage of 3rd party PCIe Analyzers very helpful (Tek, Lecroy, etc.) -Memory
- Expertise in any DDR technology.
- Usage of 3rd party DDR Analyzers very helpful (Tek, Lecroy, etc.)
How To Apply Intel Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here