Citi Off Campus Drive : Citi Off Campus hiring fresher for Technology Business Analyst Role for Bachelor’s/University degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Technology Business Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 Years|
About Citi :
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
The Technology Business Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Formulate and define systems scope and project objectives through research activities
- Analyze business client needs and document requirements by utilizing business analysis procedures and concepts
- Assess applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures or precedents
- Identify risk and consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Create and prepare reports, metrics and presentations
- Work as a team to accomplish objectives and define and make recommendations for enhancements
- Participate in validation and testing activities to identify system problems and perform other duties as assigned
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of business systems and industry standards
- Proven interpersonal skills to develop working relationships
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
How To Apply Citi Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here