Nokia Off Campus Drive : Nokia Off Campus hiring fresher for Student Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Student Trainee|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Nokia :
We create the critical networks and technologies to bring together the world’s intelligence, across businesses, cities, supply chains and societies. With our commitment to innovation and technology leadership, driven by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs, we deliver networks at the limits of science across mobile, infrastructure, cloud, and enabling technologies. Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities we need for a more productive, sustainable and inclusive world.
Job Description :
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
Role and Responsibility :
- Research and prepare content for external and internal communications
- Support in company’s internet/intranet sites corporate branding campaigns with social media activity for internal or external consumption
- Development of proposals for digital materials including newsletters, corporate communication documents using Microsoft office (word, PPT, Excel) , Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, etc)
- Serve as a trusted advisor and thought partner to leaders on best practices in communication
- Support Project Activites at Nokia Blr and MN TC Blr
- Setup meetings, take notes, follow up on Actions with respective owners for TC and Location Projects
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor Degree preferably B.E/BTech/BSc/Bachelor’s in Mass Communications
- Should be currently pursuing Master’s Degree
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in MS-Office tools (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in media editing SW like Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Disciplined, self-starter, should be able to manage tasks independently
How To Apply Nokia Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here