Cvent Off Campus Drive : Cvent Off Campus hiring fresher for Application Support Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / MCA graduates and 2022 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Cvent :
Cvent, Inc. (www.cvent.com) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 4000+ talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England. Cvent has received a number of awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company’s DNA.
Job Description :
We are looking for Computer Science Engineers to join our rapidly growing Technology Team. Cvent’s Technology Team is responsible for the design, development, and support of the company’s suite of cloud based software products. This is a hands-on position with a primary focus on the top tier technical support for products offered by Cvent.
Job Title : Application Support Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurugram
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Top-tier software support across our web-based software platforms and backend systems.
- Collaborate with multiple development teams to uncover, analyze and resolve clients’ issues.
- Gain experience working with different DB technologies, from traditional relational to the latest
- NoSQL such as Couchbase and queuing mechanisms like RabbitMQ.
- Become a subject matter expert who supplies in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams.
Education and Skills :
- BS/ BTech /MCA 2022 pass outs in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent required.
- 0-1 years of experience developing with C#, ASP.Net/any object-oriented programming language, preferred.
- Familiarity with software deployment, website analytics, web service APIs and version control systems are a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills & aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Zealous attention to details.
- Willing to work in rotational sifts
How To Apply Cvent Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here