General Electric Drive : General Electric hiring fresher for Graduate Engineering Trainee Role for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About General Electric :
GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Job Description :
Ability to learn and work with design team in mechanical design having structural, thermal design areas with suitable mentors guidance.
Job Title: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Chennai
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- Strong analytical skills and good in academic knowledge
- Must be willing to work on new product development and system component validations.
- Ability to grasp the calculations, software knowledge ANSYS, PROe modelling
Education Qualification :
- Bachelors B.E/ B.Tech or Master’s M.E/ M.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Graduates in Engineering in similar/relevant field.
- Hands on experience with the design and development of control algorithms in a relevant field.
- Good working knowledge on usage of MATLAB Simulink or similar Power system tools
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Process focused and continuous improvement orientation.
How To Apply General Electric Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here