Discovery Off Campus Drive : Discovery Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Development Engineer Role for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Discovery :
Discovery, Inc. is a global leader in real life entertainment, serving a passionate audience of superfans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world.
The Content Systems Engineering team builds the applications and services that power Discovery’s content supply chain. Our applications cover the entire breadth of the media supply chain, from idea to distribution. We have a robust global community of thousands of internal Discovery users who rely on our apps every day to get television produced, on the air, and onto Discovery+. We’re looking for a developer who can be an integral part of our new development team in Discovery’s Bangalore office.
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build application service layers to support Discovery’s content supply chain
- Lead development of complex feature enhancements within the supply chain software
- Describe and defend your code decisions to other engineers, embrace constructive feedback, and adapt your approach to align with team and company standards and objectives.
- Offer enhancements to best practices, document and design improvements, and as feedback through code reviews to other engineers without continuous prompting or recurring encouragement. Other engineers appreciate your feedback.
- Troubleshoot a production issue by reviewing source code, logs, operational metrics, stack trace etc. to pinpoint a specific problem and then resolve it.
Education and Skills :
- 0-3 years of work experience,High proficiency with technologies on our stack including Java (Spring), Node JS, Angular or Databases like PostgreSQL and SQL queries.
- Willingness to learn new technologies as needed by the project requirements
- Experience working within a SAFe Agile team, collaborating with others to build software and iteratively improve it
- You have a proven track record of designing and building applications for media workflows, media catalogs, and asset registries
- You are an effective communicator, demonstrating this in your discussions with the team and stakeholders and through your documentation
- You solve business problems with simple and straightforward solutions, applying appropriate technologies and software engineering best practices.
- You deliver high-quality results the first time and improve code, documentation, and results with each iteration. Your team trusts your work.
How To Apply Discovery Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here