Epsilon Off Campus Drive : Epsilon off campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Epsilon :
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Job Description :
This position in the Engineering team under the Digital Experience organization. We drive the first mile of the customer experience through personalization of offers and content. We are currently on the lookout for a smart, highly driven software engineer.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Develop solutions for Epsilon that will deliver high quality personalized recommendations across different channels to our customers
- Working with Data science team to ensure seamless integration and support of machine learning models.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS/ ‘big data’ technologies.
- Develop end-to-end (Data/Dev/MLOps) pipelines based on in-depth understanding of cloud platforms, AI/ML lifecycle, and business problems to ensure solutions are delivered efficiently and sustainably.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to ensure high quality deliverables
Education and Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and related field with 0-1 years of similar experience
- Tech Stack: Python or NodeJS
- Knowledge in relational and non-relational databases and SQL (NoSQL is a plus).
- Knowledge in PySpark is an added advantage
- Knowledge on Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure) is added advantage
- Good written and spoken communication skills, team player.
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings
How To Apply Epsilon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here