Ellucian Off Campus Drive : Ellucian off campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Fresher – 2 Years
About Ellucian :
Ellucian provides student information systems (SIS), finance and HR, recruiting, retention, analytics and advancement software solutions. With more than 1,400 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions in higher education. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting.
Job Description :
Higher education customers are transforming to modern campuses while leveraging technology and solutions to enable student success. We are seeking a talented Software Engineer I who will be working with a team of experienced analysts, architects, engineers, and business resources to build high-performance enterprise-level solutions. Our teams have full cycle responsibilities from design through maintenance. This means you will have a passion and desire to learn new things and would be part of a development team driving innovation on our new Experience platform.
Role and Responsibility :
- You will participate in the design, development, delivery, and maintenance of new solutions for the
- next generation of Higher Education products
- You will work with an experienced development team to ensure robust future-proof design and
- development practices
- You will understand and apply engineering best practices related to test automation, usability,
- performance, security, and code quality
- You will actively participate in agile ceremonies (daily stand ups, refinement, sprint reviews,
- planning, and retrospectives)
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 0 to 2 years of experience developing applications in a software product company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Design, Patterns and Data Structures
- Understanding of Agile development practices
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Motivation and ability to quickly learn and work with new technologies, including a variety of
- databases, operating systems, and languages
How To Apply Ellucian Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here