Thermo Fisher Drive : Thermo Fisher hiring fresher for Software Engineer Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA degree graduates and all batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Software Engineer Intern|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 6 Months|
About Thermo Fisher :
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $30 billion and approximately 80,000 employees globally. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Job Description :
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, we are committed to being a Product Leadership company that creates innovative solutions across the spectrum of our customers’ needs. Our customer service and support are critical to enabling an exceptional customer experience. Our Customer Support Center organization is instrumental in these efforts and their seamless alignment across geographies and commercial functions is essential to our success.
Role and Responsibility :
- Study & understand Image Analysis Product functionalities
- Work on one or more focus area to define project requirements.
- Instrument automation
- Computational imaging
- Image Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Review project requirements, solutions with product owners / SME’s
- Develop proof of concepts (POC) for identified problem statement/ project requirement
- Apply software programming fundamentals, image processing, Data analysis & AI/ML/DL concepts while developing POC’s.
- Setup development environment used for scientific computing
- Report out the project progress periodically to stakeholders
- Practice SDLC process (Agile/V Model/Waterfall)
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
- Demonstrate strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent)
- 0 to 6 months experience in relevant software/research industry.
- Solid understanding of software fundamental concepts & programming (C++/Python/ R programming)
- Exposure to image processing techniques & AI/ML/DL fundamentals
- Experienced with Agile development
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2021??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here