HP Off Campus Drive : HP Off Campus hiring fresher for Technical Support Representative Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About HP :
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
Job Description :
Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
Job Title : Technical Support Representative
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Education and Skills :
- High school education or Equivalent. To adequately perform the duties of the job individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general experience, or equivalent college level education.
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
How To Apply HP Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here