Sapiens Off Campus Drive : Sapiens off campus hiring fresher for Associate Developer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc / B.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Sapiens :
Sapiens International Corporation is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry. Sapiens offers end-to-end, core, data and digital solutions for property and casualty, life, workers’ compensation, reinsurance, and financial and compliance. Sapiens also offers industry leading business decision management software to a variety of insurance and financial institutions. Sapiens provides our customers with a digital ecosystem to take advantage of the latest industry technologies.
Job Description :
The Sapiens Platform for Property & Casualty (P&C) offers a comprehensive suite for policy, billing and claims for all P&C insurance lines, and a comprehensive reinsurance solution enabling insurers to manage the entire range of reinsurance contracts and activities for all lines of business. A complete and affordable business intelligence solution, with over 100 pre-configured reports, dashboards, scorecards, ad-hoc reporting and hundreds of analytics, customer and agent portals, is included in the platform, as well as Sapiens cloud-based DigitalSuite for P&C, which offers an end-to-end, holistic and seamless digital experience for agents, customers, brokers, customer groups and third-party service providers.
Job Title : Associate Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of end-user insurance enterprise software (IDIT)
- Determine, analyze and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels.
- Estimates effort and timelines for the changes to be implemented.
- Perform development on a J2EE platform for the changes and testing
- Provide post-implementation support including analysis of production problems.
Education and Skills :
- Experience of 0-3 years in business application development in any leading programming platform.
- Experience with UI, Middleware, ORM, enterprise class application development using standard frameworks and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge on Databases and familiar with OOPs concepts.
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
- Good learner and self-starter, and a team player, ready for the next challenge – wherever it may be.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- B.E (or equivalent)
- Exposure to insurance, financial, healthcare processing systems – will be preferred.
How To Apply Sapiens Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here