Ivanti Off Campus Drive : Ivanti Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Ivanti :
Ivanti has Acquired MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere Enterprise. The combination cements Ivanti’s position as a global market leader in Unified Endpoint Management, Zero Trust Security, and IT Service Management.
Job Description :
Our engineering team is at the core of our products with the mission of providing Secure Access. Our solutions, suites and SaaS platform uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. We are continuously innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Secure Access. Our engineers are working and build products to solve complex problems in the Zero Trust World.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Display a high degree of willingness and ability to understand existing/new business domain, existing/new product, the product’s business and technical underpinnings.
- Specify and design solutions that are built on top of existing architectures.
- Involvement in proof of concepts and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation, including hands-on execution.
- Work across product teams and the wider organization to drive product direction and technical strategy to meet market requirements. Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams.
Education and Skills :
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech in Computer Science.
- 0.6 months – 2 years developing products for Identity/Access Management, Network and/or Software Security space.
- Strong System Programming skills using C, C++ in Unix/Linux environment.
- Hands on development experience using one or more L3, L4 and L7 protocols, such asNetwork protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SSL, EAP, Radius, Netconf) and/or
- AAA/SSO technologies such as SAML, Active Directory/LDAP, KCD, TOTP, Password less authentication,
- virtualization/Cloud – VMWare, KVM, HyperV, AWS, Azure, VDI
- Security protocol – Open SSL
- Linux Kernel programming
- Excellent skills in debugging, problem diagnosis, creative problem solving, source code analysis and secure coding.
How To Apply Ivanti Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here