Smarsh Off Campus Drive : Smarsh Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Smarsh :
Smarsh is the leading provider of archiving & compliance solutions for companies in regulated and litigious industries. The solutions are delivered using Smarsh product suite that process, control, manage and store a very large variety of electronic communication channels (from e.g. social networks, group chat, instant messaging, email, blogs, wikis, SMS/MMS, Voice etc.) at cloud scale.
Job Description :
At Smarsh, we’ve been helping our customers manage new forms of communication since 1998. We work closely with regulators including the SEC, FINRA, IIROC, PRA, FCA and with our customers, to ensure they understand capabilities of today’s technology and our platform meets their most stringent requirements. Our products include Connected Capture, Connected Archive, Web Archive & Business Solutions.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Proactively monitor, validate and troubleshoot internally raised system and application-related issues through the inbuilt monitoring platform.
- Adhere to SLAs for support coverage to ensure initial response and timely resolution for customer issues via phone and/or E-mail.
- Handling planned/unplanned system & application Health checks to ensure smooth and seamless functioning of the product/applications.
- Flexible to work in staggered shifts including one of the weekends (either a Saturday or Sunday)
- Flexible to work on a rotating basis between morning and afternoon shifts depending on the requirement. (Specific to India region)
- Provide guidance, training and assistance to team members for dealing with internal and external escalations.
- Identify patterns of recurring issues and work towards reducing the recurrence by fixing it on the product side or monitoring side.
- Keeping tab of issues that are being escalated to the next level and work towards documenting SOPs that will help the team deal with those issues internally.
- Ensure deployment of updated monitoring scripts for all systems.
- Develop broad expertise for multiple assigned products to maximize first contact resolution.
- Focus on delivery of quality service to customers and partners to drive high levels of customer satisfaction and long-term loyalty.
- Log and track cases maintaining detailed documentation of all interactions and statuses throughout the lifecycle of issue.
- Capture, reuse and share knowledge using KCS (Knowledge-Centered Service) practices as Contributor or Publisher. May include KCS Coach role.
- Advocate for product, policy and process improvements that improve the customer experience.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and fulfil customer needs.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Passion for helping customers succeed.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong diagnosis and problem-solving abilities.
- Good knowledge on Linux, databases, networking and application support.
- Time management and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in using CRM business systems, Microsoft business applications and related support platforms.
How To Apply Smarsh Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here