JPMorgan Chase & Co Drive : JPMorgan Chase & Co hiring fresher for Applications Support for BS / BA degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Applications Support|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About JPMorgan Chase & Co :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Job Description :
Working in Application Support means you’ll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm. You’ll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range of projects based on your primary area of focus: design or programming. While learning to fix application and data issues as they arise, you’ll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Working knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages, plus an interest in learning other coding languages and skills as needed
- Working knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Work closely with business and service delivery team to ensure appropriate business measures are defined
- Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
Education and Skills :
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of application development
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and deal with conflicting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
How To Apply JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here