Magna Electronics Off Campus Drive : Magna Electronics Off Campus hiring fresher for System Requirement Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MSC graduates and all batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Graduate Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 4 years|
About Magna Electronics :
Magna’s ADAS technologies are shaping an autonomous future and improving lives. Full autonomy is coming. But to create the technology which will bring it into view, you need the desire and ability to adapt complete ADAS systems or modular solutions to any vehicle, for any mobility need. Magna’s electronics solutions connect OEMs to their customers with features that improve their lives. It’s our expertise across the entire vehicle, key strategic partnerships and culture of innovation that allow us to make our industry-leading technologies road-ready. And it is how we’ll continue to build a safer, smarter and more connected mobility experience for all people.
Job Description :
The System Engineer understands the systems requirements and supports all the functional disciplines – e.g. electrical, mechanical, software etc.in the design and validation of the end product that meets the customer requirements. The Systems Engineer should be familiar with the S.I.M.I.L.A.R concept of systems engineering.
Role and Responsibility:
- Supports the solution definition, technical feasibility analysis and architecture specification
- Ensures that the system design is agreed and communicated to all stakeholders using the approved tools and methods
- Supports Verification testing at the bench, system, and vehicle levels
- Supports all Validation testing ED, DV, and PV activities
- Supports the hardware, software, function, system test, manufacturing and purchasing teams
- Drives, promotes, and defends the System Engineering Line strategy within the project in accordance to policies, procedures and operational guidelines related to Magna (GPEP) and established quality management systems (IATF 16949, ASPICE, ISO26262 FuSa, ISO 21434 Cyber Security)
- Ensures consistency between the system requirements and system architecture
- Understands, uses, suggests modifications, and supports the architecture design
- Support the analysis of the customer and the system requirements and
- Supports the management of the complexity and risks
- The System Engineer understands the system requirements based on the customer, legal, standards and internal requirements / specifications as basis for the mechanical, electrical, optics and software discipline.
- Creates and maintains relevant project documentation
- Supports and actively participates in cross functional design review
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- 0-4 years’ relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities (listed above) for automotive electronics serial development projects (mandatory).
How To Apply Magna Electronics off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here