Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Drive : Mercedes-Benz off campus hiring Fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.Tech/B.E graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 1 Year|
About Mercedes-Benz :
Mercedes-Benz, commonly referred to as Mercedes and sometimes as Benz, is a German luxury and commercial vehicle automotive brand established in 1926. Mercedes-Benz AG is headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
Role and Responsibility :
- Development and deployment of web services on AWS
- Working with AWS Services – Lambda, ECS, S3 bucket, API Gateway, Cloudfront, Application Load balancers
- Working on services such as AWS Codebuild, AWS EC2, Route 53, KMS and other relevant AWS services.
- Code integration, build and deployment (DevOps) on AWS
- Implementing terraform for infrastructure as code
Education and Qualification :
- Active Development and testing
- Sound basic knowledge in algorithms and problem solving techniques
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude towards work and learning
- Thought provoking and innovative
- Profound skills of international/intercultural user interaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing skills with right degree of attitude.
- Knowledge on Automotive domain is added advantage
- Fluent in English (Speak/Read/Write)
- Experience with Major application development
How To Apply Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here