Morgan Stanley Drive : Morgan Stanley hiring fresher for Associate Role for Bachelor’s Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Morgan Stanley :
Morgan Stanley mobilizes capital to help governments, corporations, institutions and individuals around the world achieve their financial goals. For over 85 years, the firm’s reputation for using innovative thinking to solve complex problems has been well earned and rarely matched. A consistent industry leader throughout decades of dramatic change in modern finance, Morgan Stanley will continue to break new ground in advising, serving and providing new opportunities for its clients. Morgan Stanley is committed to maintaining the first-class service and high standard of excellence that have always defined the firm. At its foundation are five core values — putting clients first, doing the right thing, leading with exceptional ideas, committing to diversity and inclusion, and giving back — that guide its more than 60,000 employees in 1,200 offices across 42 countries.
Job Description :
The Refresh Process Specialists are expected to stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements around client KYC, Suitability and Documentation.
Role and Responsibility :
- Able to escalate appropriately any risks identified during the documentation review process.
- Partnering with the client facing teams to collect required documents and associated information to meet all regulatory and internal polices
- Act as a subject matter expert on required AML/ KYC documents and process.
- Manage and facilitate client due diligence, including coordinating the participation of MS stakeholders who have KYC responsibilities
- Serve as point of contact for KYC and reporting issues for designated clients
- Discuss and escalate with Compliance complex issues surrounding client types and structures, financial products and services, and other AML risk-related issues.
Eduaction and Skills :
- For Periodic review roles previous experience working in an AML/KYC role, required
- Strong written and oral communication skills, able to influence internal and external stakeholders, attention to detail
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong risk and controls awareness
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Maintains a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize/multi-task
How To Apply Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here