Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive : Motorola Solutions Off Campus hiring fresher for Product Support Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Product Support Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 years|
About Motorola :
Motorola Solutions is a global leader in public safety and enterprise security. Our solutions in land mobile radio mission-critical communications, video security & access control and command center software, bolstered by managed & support services, create the most integrated technology ecosystem to make communities safer and help businesses stay productive and secure. At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security
Job Description :
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Role and Responsibility :
- Develop expertise in and apply principles from the following knowledge areas:
- Software development life-cycle.
- Object-oriented design.
- Standard data structures and algorithms.
- Coding standards.
- Design, develop and debug software: in C, C++, scripting languages such as Python, TCL, and other languages as required.
- On common operating systems such as Windows (using Visual Studio) and Linux (using GCC), and other operating systems and development environments as required.
- Support and maintain software; enhance software in existing systems.
Education and Skills :
- B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication)
- 0-2 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation and customer handling skills.
- Candidate should have fundamental core networking skills, with basic knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol suite, OSI layered architecture and should be able to relate that knowledge in troubleshooting related issues.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new product support as organization evolves.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively with proven analytical skills.
How To Apply Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here