Caterpillar Off Campus Drive : Caterpillar Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Caterpillar :
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. We are a leader and proudly have the largest global presence in the industries we serve. Learn more about our Strategy, Governance, History and Brands, as well as the values that guide our conduct.
Job Description :
You will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
Role and Responsibility :
- Provide technical delivery of software as per the specifications and design guidelines.
- Apply and integrate technologies such as Angular, HTML, CSS, JQuery to conceptualize, design, and develop and unit test web-based applications.
- Analyse the requirements and its impact to existing application
- Communicate and collaborate with the team
- Work with the Leads to create scope estimates and feature technical specifications
Education and Skills :
- Strong experience in Angular or React technologies with Cloud based environment.
- Expert knowledge in HTML, CSS3, JQuery, TypeScript, Unit test cases like Jasmine, Mocha, Functional test cases like Jasper and JSON, REST/JSON web services.
- Knowledge in Design Patterns and Micro Front end design / development will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in Configuring, running & fixing issues from tools like Sonar / Lint and Security Analysis tools used for Static/Dynamic testing
- Experience developing applications with Agile team methodologies preferred.
- Strong Object-Oriented design skills and understanding of MVC.
How To Apply Caterpillar Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here