NCR Off Campus Drive : NCR Off Campus hiring fresher for Graduate/Technician Apprentice Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Graduate/Technician Apprentice|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About NCR :
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Job Description :
NCR Corporation is looking for Graduate/Technician Apprentice.
Education and Skills :
- Perform manual functional and regression testing
- Perform automation and performance testing
- Ensure high quality software which meets requirements – make sure every feature has clearly defined acceptance criteria and is well tested using documented test scripts. Full test coverage against requirements is expected
- Record, maintain, and archive test results
- Applies good debugging and troubleshoot techniques to assist Developers with isolating the problem and determining the solution
- Stays current with technology and/or test practices and disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices
How To Apply NCR Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here