PepsiCo Off Campus Drive : PepsiCo Off Campus hiring fresher for Enterprise Data Operations Asst Analyst Role for Bachelor Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Enterprise Data Operations Asst Analyst
|Fresher – 1 Year
About PepsiCo :
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Job Description :
As a member of the data engineering team, you will be the key technical expert developing and overseeing PepsiCo’s data product build & operations and drive a strong vision for how data engineering can proactively create a positive impact on the business. You’ll be an empowered member of a team of data engineers who build data pipelines into various source systems, rest data on the PepsiCo Data Lake, and enable exploration and access for analytics, visualization, machine learning, and product development efforts across the company.
Role and Responsibility :
- Active contributor to code development and support existing projects.
- Manage data pipelines from internal and external data sources to support day-to-day operations.
- Understand and adapt existing frameworks of data engineering pipelines in the organization.
- Responsible for adopting best practices around systems integration, security, performance, and data management defined within the organization.
- Collaborate with team and learn to build data pipelines.
- Support data engineering pipelines and quickly respond to failures.
- Collaborate with the team and learn about building data engineering pipelines.
Education and Skills :
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical fields.
- 0 to 1+ years of overall technology experience includes some hands-on experience with software development and data engineering work.
- 0 to 1+ years of development experience in programming languages like Python, PySpark, Scala, etc. Experience or knowledge in Data Modeling & SQL is a plus.
- 6+ months of experience in any cloud technologies.
- Azure Certification is a plus.
- Working experience or knowledge of agile development, including DevOps and DataOps concepts.
How To Apply PepsiCo Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here