PhonePe Off Campus Drive : PhonePe Off Campus hiring fresher for AM, WFM, CX (Planning) Role for any degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
|Job Title||AM, WFM, CX (Planning)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 5 Years|
About PhonePe :
PhonePe is a mobile payments app that allows you to transfer money instantly to anyone, by using just their mobile number. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe & universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
Job Description :
We are looking for specialists for the Inhouse Customer Experience team. As a specialist, your primary responsibility will entail solving problems that our customers encounter and you will continuously look for outstanding and exciting ways to improve their experience.
Role and Responsibility :
- Directly responsible for the accuracy of multi-channel volume forecasts, schedules, schedule models and schedule forecasts for the entire enterprise that enable the ability to staff the correct number of agents at the correct time in order to meet customer demand and service level objectives.
- Leads the development of demand planning strategy, foot-print planning, and benchmarking workforce management competencies and models.
- Reviews call, chat and email trends, schedules, and growth projections to determine Member Service Centre scheduling, staffing and hiring requirements and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Develops the team to be able to perform complex analysis using predictive modeling, testing of multiple inputs, using mathematical and statistical simulation analysis to forecast the potential impacts of product and service offering changes, customer workflow and process changes, operations drivers, and customer routing changes, including financial implications.
- Oversees and supports team in creation of schedule segments based on forecasts and planning as well as ensures timely handling of exception requests and changes; ensures all decisions are made in accordance with policies, defined allotments, and business impact; ensures unplanned time segments are recorded and categorized properly for historical tracking and forecast accuracy as well as enabling reporting on business results.
Education and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of contact center operations; 5+ years experience utilizing contact Center tools, metrics, models, and reporting to predict and ensure optimal performance across multiple contact channels and program groups
- Strong Analytical, Math, Reasoning and Investigative skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data from multiple sources
- Strong attention to Detail/Process with strategic thinking and planning skills
- Strong Leadership qualities, a good sense of judgment and a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong listening, written and verbal communication, with ability to clearly and professionally communicate with others
How To Apply PhonePe Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here