Wipro Off Campus Drive : Wipro off campus hiring for Analyst Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Wipro :
Wipro is a leading IT, consulting and business services company. We harness the facility of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to assist our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A corporation recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we’ve over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to create a far better and a bold new future.
Job Description :
The Associate is responsible for processing low complexity transactions in a timely and accurate manner as per the client specific standard operating procedures. He/ she should be able to perform rule-based tasks. He/she works with the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and manager to identify issues & opportunities for improvement. This role may be leveraged across multiple client teams.
Role and Responsibility :
- Independently handle, assist the customer to determine problems and provide resolutions on any MIS/WFM issues & service problems, coordinate escalations, assess customer’s needs.
- Motivating associates through effective management, career development & implementation of reporting mechanisms.
- Liaison with other areas of the company for fulfillment of hiring, training, WFM, technology, IS, FMG requirements.
- Support operations with analysis of reports including process dashboards, team performance reports, etc
- Manage attendance & attendance incentive for the team. Managing periodic shift level projects/initiatives & responsible for the administrative aspects of the group/shift.
Education and Qualification :
- Excellent working knowledge of computer i.e., MS-Office, Operating Systems, internet services & Online tools.
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills.
- Good Interpersonal & people management skills with good problem solving approach.
- Expert knowledge of invoicing is a key requirement of this role.
- Good analytical skills for MIS, number crunching & reporting to internal & external customers.
- Ability to exercise managerial judgment and perform as a mentor.
How To Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here