Genpact Off Campus Drive : Genpact Off Campus hiring fresher for Process Associate Role for Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Process Associate|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Genpact :
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi, and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Job Description :
Your role will require you to utilize your experience in and knowledge of insurance/reinsurance and underwriting processes to process transactions for the Underwriting Support Teams and communicate with the Onsite Team.
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsible for enrolling participants into retirement plans, updating beneficiary information and processing of loans and rollovers
- Responsible for keeping contribution records of retirement participants under the allocated plan
- Processing payouts to the participants from their retirement plans and processing ad-hoc requests
- Aiding plan sponsors with administration of their retirement plans, including contribution calculation, non-standard trading, participant financial activity and other complex record keeping functions
- Reconciliation of funds and cash at plan level and participant level and research on the outage
Eduaction and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or equivalent field
- Relevant Experience
- Good Written/Verbal Communication
- E-mail Writing proficiency
How To Genpact Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here